The Human Race
Time is quickly passing and the 2010 Human Race Event benefiting Jacksonville’s Volunteers in Medicine Clinic is fast approaching. There is still time for you and your team to join in on all the fun! Collect your sponsors and fill out the application at: 1st Place Sports. Here is some of the information available on the site. For more info click on the link above which includes the course map.
The Human Race
October 9, 2010
* 5K • 8:00 AM
* 1 Mile Fun Run • 8:30 AM
* St. John’s Town Center
Come run one of Jacksonville’s most fun filled 5K of the year. The race will feature a course that will start and finish right in the middle of the St. John’s Town Center. This is a 5K Walk/Run followed by a 1 Mile Fun Run to benefit local non profit agency/organizations.
Until October 2nd $20.00
October 3rd – 8th $25.00
Day of Race $30.00
* There is a $2.00 discount if you own your own chip, but chip number must be entered on entry form.
* 1 Mile Fun Run is $12.00 at all times
* Make your checks payable to: HandsOn Jacksonville and mail to: 3931 Baymeadows Road Jacksonville, FL 32217
* Sorry, No Refunds!
» Register Online
» Download a Registration Form
Packets will be available at your selected 1st Place Sports location on Thursday, October 7th and Friday, October 8th from 10 AM until 6 PM and at the Race Site at 7:00 AM on Race Day.
* 3931 Baymeadows Road, Jacksonville, (904) 731-3676
* 2016 San Marco Blvd., Jacksonville, (904) 399-8880
* 424 South 3rd Street, Jacksonville Beach, (904) 270-2221
* 2186 Park Avenue, Orange Park, (904) 264-3767
Be sure and check the box on the entry form where you plan to pick up your packet. If you do not check a location, your packet will automatically be at the Baymeadows store.