VOLUNTEERS IN MEDICINE’S ANNUAL WOMEN WITH HEART LUNCHEON FEBRUARY 3, 2021
SAVE THE DATE! We are excited to announce that the 2021 Volunteers in Medicine Jacksonville Women with Heart Luncheon will be held on Wednesday, February 3rd at 11:30am.
The Women with Heart Luncheon is always a memorable event, and this year will be no different. We are working diligently to provide a safe and unique experience for our sponsors and guests, including considering options for attendance which may include in-person, virtually, or a combination of in-person and virtual. The 2021 Women with Heart Honorees are:
- Lakesha Burton, Assistant Chief of Community Engagement, Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office
- Catherine Christie, Associate Dean and Professor at Brooks College of Health at the University of North Florida
- Sadie Durham, Vice President of Nursing and Operations at Ascension St. Vincent’s
- Dianne Johnson, Breast Radiologist with MBB Radiology and Medical Director of the Memorial Hospital Breast Center
- Sherry Mahoney, Nutrition Administration, The Mayo Clinic
- Patricia McElroy, System Administrator for Spiritual Care, Baptist Medical Systems
- Amy Ruth, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Chief Human Resources Officer, Florida Blue
- Karen Wolfson, Dedicated Children’s Advocate and Retired Educator
Now, more than ever, we see the importance of providing access to health care. The Women with Heart Luncheon is a wonderful community event that brings much attention to our mission to provide free quality primary and specialty medical services to Northeast Florida’s working, low-income, uninsured individuals and their families.
We hope you will consider the Volunteers in Medicine Women with Heart luncheon as you finalize your philanthropic plans and budgeting. Please find the 2021 Sponsor Package for your review or you can click here to become a sponsor. Feel free to contact Karen Smith our Development Manager at (904) 589-1169 or via email at KSmith@vim-jax.org should you have any questions. Thanks again for your consideration and we can’t wait to see you on February 3, 2021.