2021 Women with Heart
We are excited to announce that the 2021 Volunteers in Medicine Jacksonville Women with Heart luncheon was a success. Thank you to all the sponsors, attendees and these amazing women.
- Lakesha Burton, Assistant Chief of Community Engagement, Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office
- Catherine Christie, Associate Dean and Professor at Brooks College of Health at the University of North Florida
- Sadie Durham, Vice President of Nursing and Operations at Ascension St. Vincent’s
- Dianne Johnson, Breast Radiologist with MBB Radiology and Medical Director of the Memorial Hospital Breast Center
- Sherry Mahoney, Nutrition Administration, The Mayo Clinic
- Patricia McElroy, System Administrator for Spiritual Care, Baptist Medical Systems
- Amy Ruth, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Chief Human Resources Officer, Florida Blue
- Karen Wolfson, Dedicated Children’s Advocate and Retired Educator
Now, more than ever, we see the importance of providing access to health care. The Women with Heart Luncheon is a wonderful community event that brings much attention to our mission to provide free quality primary and specialty medical services to Northeast Florida’s working, low-income, uninsured individuals and their families.
Our 2021 Women with Heart Luncheon raised over $124,000 for free healthcare for the working uninsured. Stay tuned to learn more about their monthly events throughout the community in 2021.