Amazon Smile: Donate While You Shop
Did you know that you can help support Volunteers in Medicine Jacksonville while you shop on Amazon? Follow the guide below to designate us as your chosen Amazon Smile charity!
How to Shop Amazon Smile
- Visit smile.amazon.com. We recommend bookmarking this page so you’ll land on the smile page every time you shop.
- Sign into your account and search for Volunteers in Medicine Jacksonville as your charity of choice. You are now ready to support our mission through your everyday purchases!
- Shop as normal. Most items are eligible for an Amazon Smile donation, but they will let you know if something is not. Shop as usual, and watch the donations add up!
How to Shop Amazon Smile on Mobile
One of the drawbacks to AmazonSmile, is you have to make your purchases through the AmazonSmile site. Purchases through the regular Amazon site and their mobile site won’t give a donation. Fortunately, you have three options!
- If you regularly shop Amazon through your mobile browser, simply navigate to amazon.cominstead and you’re set! It will be a very similar experience to what you are used to.
- If you regularly shop Amazon through the Amazon app you could add items to your cart via the app but finish the checkout process on your browser. (Just make sure you are at smile.amazon.com)
- Or you could take these steps on your Apple device:
- Visit smile.amazon.com in Safari.
- Next, hit the share button at the bottom middle of your screen.
- Now click add to Home Screen. You have just created a shortcut to the Amazon Smile page to easily navigate here from the homepage.
- Finally, delete your existing Amazon App so you will always shop with a smile.
Back to Blogs