Cheryl Barnett – Women with Heart Honoree for November 2018
Cheryl Is a third generation native of Jacksonville, and a veteran of the financial services industry with more than 35 years of Banking, Lending and Wealth Management experience. In her current role at First Tennessee Bank, Cheryl is a Senior Vice President and Private Client Advisor who provides holistic financial planning advice, and specializes in the complicated and unique financial needs of Professionals, Executives and Business Owners. Cheryl attended Jacksonville University and the Florida Bankers Association Graduate Trust School. She holds Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses, a Florida Life Insurance/Annuity License, and a Registered Paraplanner Designation.
Cheryl found her passion for volunteering as a HRS Certified Weekend Foster Parent and continues to be very involved as an advocate for children in our community. She proudly serves these organizations:
- The Performer’s Academy – Board of Directors
- Center for Children’s Rights – Board of Directors
- Jacksonville Symphony Guild – Finance Committee and Education Committee Member
- Women’s Giving Alliance – Member and Co-chair of Education Committee
- Nemours Society – Member
- Volunteer’s in Medicine Jacksonville – Committee Member
Cheryl is a past Board Member of the Epilepsy Foundation of North Florida, Dress for Success of North Florida, and Success Suits You of North Florida.
Back to Blogs